who's that girl?

My photo
I love to suft the web for Jpop, horror movies, Anime, and so much more. I love to write about the stuff I love and I'm very passionate with what i write.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Look who came back, Ladies and gentlemen, Madonna has enter the building


Madonna,the Queen of pop has return. I think her new album is going to be very interesting to hear, the beat sounds like a fresh restart.
  After seeing her performance at the 2015 Grammy's, she still looks amazing at the age of 56 ( I wish I could age graceful like madonna,  and I'm 23).
She certainly didn't disappoint her fans, and cause her critics to shut the hell up.
With newer beats, that has some what simulator beats from her last album in 2008 "confession on a dance floor" and her 2013 "MDNA", it should to be a fire hit
Not only that, but with songs that have been released on Milk radio and on Facebook along with these new songs, also came with this amazing music video for her new song (link down below,watch this visual magic).
Also with collaboration with artists like Nikki minja,  and other rising and new artist, that is taking over the air waves.
As far as I can see it, there is no doubt that this will be Madonna's finest moment in her music career.

No comments:

Post a Comment