who's that girl?

My photo
I love to suft the web for Jpop, horror movies, Anime, and so much more. I love to write about the stuff I love and I'm very passionate with what i write.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello 2015

Who could have thought that 2015 is here and there already have been some crazy weather.
But I love the snow, it's not just the look of it, but because of the memories of my birth in a cold weather like this.
my goal this year, will be

Go see more films
Try to be on my blog a lot more
Try to be more productive
Write story that I use to do
Hang out with friends
Expect the unexpected
Take one day at a time
Watch more anime ( good anime, not those shitty ones)
Try to eat different types of foods
Do things that I used to love doing
Play more video games
Update my blog
Try to upload videos on YouTube

I know it's a lot, but with patience and time management,  I could complete these things off my list.
Well, let's see what will happen in the following week and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment