who's that girl?

My photo
I love to suft the web for Jpop, horror movies, Anime, and so much more. I love to write about the stuff I love and I'm very passionate with what i write.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hey there

Well i hope everyone had a good 4th of July. Because i sure did, i went to Maine with my family and some of my friends to visit my aunt. It was very nice and we had a lot of fun while we were there.
Even though the weather was acting up lately, but that day look absolutely beautiful. My family had a funny BBQ while we were there. ( it involved a Dog , chicken and my boyfriends sister getting squired by a ketchup bottle) you can fill in the Blank with that one!

well then at night we saw the wonderful fireworks that was in the town of Maine. i really had a wonderful 4th of July.
well I'll blog you guys later.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment